Available on Amazon (print or Kindle), or direct from True Story Selling:
Read now to discover:
The Marketing Nurture System
The Marketing Nurture System pulls together the worlds of copywriting and marketing automation, to provide a unified framework for marketing nurture. Read the book to discover:
- Why most email nurture sequences fail to generate results
- The four steps to implement in your marketing nurture system
- How to determine and improve the ROI of your marketing nurture efforts
- How to build a team around you to achieve your goals
- How to know what work you should be doing yourself
- The real reason to use stories in your emails
- Advice on email marketing tools
131 pages, paperback
I liked this book. It has lots of good advice, and presents a specific marketing model that has credibility. I always like to read authors who take a stand on something, and who support their beliefs with reasoned arguments and experience. This book was good that way. I recommend it to everyone who is interested in the topic.
Simple Story Selling
Simple Story Selling explains how to write compelling 'evergreen' stories that convert cold prospects into hot customers for years to come. The book provides a walk-through of the seven step nurture email production process, and template examples of the seven plot archetypes. If you want to write compelling marketing emails in-house, this is the book to read.
- Why stories matter
- The three ingredients in an evergreen story
- How to structure your marketing emails
- The seven-step 'quickstart' production process
- How to apply the lessons of great literature to your writing
- Templates and examples
160 pages, paperback
For months now I've been ploughing through Christopher Booker's mighty tome, the Seven Basic Plots, and fascinating as it is, what I was really looking for was a shorter, digested version of the same work with practical writing hints and tips. That is exactly what Simple Story Selling is...all that I needed in the first place.
Easy to follow, practical and interesting, I would highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to use story-telling as a vehicle for creating engaging blog or email copy to educate, help and entertain.